(personal data protection policy), Date: 09.01.23
2. Personal data
Personal Data means any information relating to a specific or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by reference to one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic , the mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this individual.
2.1 Your personal data operater
Your personal data is processed by the company:
Mestni trg 7b
3210 Slovenske Konjice
Tax nb. SI41185092
2 The basis for processing your personal data
The company collects and processes personal data of individuals on the basis of prior consent (ordering products) or when data collection is required by law and contractual relationships. The company can also process personal data based on the legitimate interest it is pursuing. The latter is not permissible when such interests prevail over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual to whom personal data refer and require protection. The company always performs an assessment in accordance with the General Regulation in the case of using a legitimate interest. All personal data that you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will be used solely for the purpose for which it was provided and collected. By submitting your inquiry or question on our website, you agree to us replying to your email address regarding the topic of your inquiry.
We will contact you beforehand and ask for your written consent if there is a need for further processing of your data for another purpose.If an individual gives his consent to the processing of personal data and at some point no longer wishes to do so, he can request the termination of the processing of personal data by sending a request to e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to the company’s address. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2.3 Personal data users
2.4 Personal data storage
The company will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected and further processed (e.g. to fulfill your orders, verify your payments and fulfill other obligations of the operator and/or your obligations, etc). Those personal data that the company processes based on law, the company keeps for the period prescribed by law. Those personal data that the company processes for the purpose of carrying out a contractual relationship with an individual, the company keeps for the period necessary for the execution of the contract and for another 5 years after its termination, except in cases where there is a dispute between you and the company regarding the contract; in such a case, the company keeps the data for 5 years after the legality of the court or arbitration decision or settlement, or, if there was no legal dispute, 5 years from the date of peaceful resolution of the dispute.
Those personal data that the company processes based of the individual’s personal consent or legal interest are kept by the company permanently or until the cancellation of this consent by the individual or by requests to stop processing. The company deletes such data before cancellation only when the purpose of processing personal data has already been achieved or if the law so requires. After the storage period has expired, the company effectively and permanently deletes or anonymizes personal data so that they can no longer be linked to a specific individual.
3. Individual rights regarding personal data processing
In accordance with the General Regulation, an individual has the following rights in relation to the protection of personal data:
– He can request information about whether we have his personal data and, if so, what data we have, on what basis we have it and why we use it.
– He can request access to his personal data, which allows him to receive a copy of the personal data held by the company, he can also verify if the company is processing his personal data lawfully.
– He can request corrections of personal data, such as correction of incomplete or inaccurate personal data.
– He can request the deletion of his personal data when there is no reason for further processing or when he asserts his right to object to further processing.
– He can object to the further processing of personal data where the company refers to a legitimate business interest (even in the case of a third party’s legitimate interest), when there are reasons related to the individual’s special situation; the individual has the right to object at any time if the company processes personal data for direct marketing purposes.
– He can request the processing restriction of his personal data, which means the interruption of the processing of personal data, for example, if the individual wants the company to determine the accuracy or to check the reasons for further processing of personal data.
– He can request the transfer of his personal data in a structured electronic form to another operator, as far as this is possible and feasible.
– He can revoke the consent he gave to the collection, processing and transfer of his personal data for a specific purpose. Upon receiving a notice that he has withdrawn his consent, the Company will stop processing his personal data for the purposes for which it was originally accepted, unless the Company has other lawful legal basis to lawfully continue processing of personal data.
If an individual wants to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, he can send a request by e-mail to email@example.com or by regular mail to company’s address. Access to individual’s personal data and the exercise of rights are free of charge for the individual. However, the company may charge a reasonable fee if individual’s request to which personal data refer is unfounded or excessive, especially if the unfounded request is repeating. In such a case, the company can also reject the request.
In the case of exercising the rights under this title, the company may need to request certain information from you to help it confirm the identity of the individual, which is only a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to unauthorized persons. If an individual has any questions regarding the processing of his/her personal data, he/she can always contact our company by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to company’s address.